Well, the first and most obvious answer given the past few days is the weather, having said that is the grass greener on the other side?Benefits of working overseas are:
- The glorious sunshine most of the time.
- Tax free pay in certain parts of the World.
- A completely different pace of life.
- Cheaper living costs.
- See different cultures.
Benefits of working in the UK are:
- Pay the government an average of 35% of your income.
- Fantastic Healthcare system.
- The amazing 5 hours a day of rain.
- State of the art public transport system.
- Queue for almost everything.
So, I Raj Nasta of Zest 2 Recruitment ask why would anyone want to work overseas I wonder?#zest2recruitment #workintheuk #workoverseas #taxfree